Enjoy the benefits of being a member of the Williamsburg Bicycle Club:
With the advent of social media where you can create informal groups and share information, you might wonder why bother to join a formal bicycle club. Consider this:
- Make new friends and find riding partners
- Participate with the WAB in regular weekly and monthly bicycle riding opportunities - more than 200 scheduled rides annually!
- Secondary accident insurance for injuries sustained on club rides.
- Regular informative Membership Meetings where you can learn and share with other like-minded bicycling enthusiasts
- Monthly Newsletter keeps you up to date with local bicycling news and opportunities
- Interactive website filled with lots of bicycling information including the Scheduled Rides, club events, Ride Logs, Message Board and more.
- WAB members ... with more than 300 there is a large pool of expertise and opportunities to get the most out of cycling.
- Discounts of 10% off list price for bicycle parts, accessories and clothing at many area bicycle shops!
- A wide array of rides and off-the-bike meetings featuring good fellowship, food and presentations on topics of interest!
We offer Individual memberships for $25 or $45 (1 or 2 year), family memberships for $40 or $55 (1 or 2 year) and college student one-year memberships for $15. To join or renew CLICK HERE to renew on-line or print out this Membership Application Form, fill it out and send it with your check or money order to the address shown on the application.